Sunday, December 11, 2011

STYLE ICON

Purchased this beautiful Coffee Table book for myself over the weekend (an early Christmas Present)
 
 
 
 
It's a truly comprehensive reflection of state of great interiors in South Africa right now.
The book features 12 of the country's best tastemakers spanning a wide array of interior styles (including some of my favorites Michele Throssel, Boyd Ferguson, Toni Tollman & Stephan Falke), although all of them reflecting a truly South African aesthetic.
 
For all the Durbanites there are some beautiful images of our very own Oyster Box Hotel, possibly one of my favorite spaces in Durban at the moment.



I got my copy at Exclusive Books had to tear myself away from shelves as there were so many others i could have gone home with!
All images via Style Icons (Paul Duncan) : Struik Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment